TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS:
Last month we shared the exciting news about the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino being purchased by Westgate Resorts. I promised to keep you apprised of the many upcoming changes being made to improve our iconic property.
Westgate Las Vegas is now part of Westgate Resorts which consists of 28 resorts, and we are excited to be a part of the Westgate family. That being said, our new owners have made a major commitment by starting a significant renovation of the Central Tower guest rooms (approximately 1200 rooms). This renovation should be completed by Christmas, 2014. We will also be converting approximately 300 Central Tower guestrooms to 100 Time Share Villas which will also be available to groups when they are not occupied by timeshare owners.
Below is a list of several other enhancements to be completed within 6 - 8 months:
1. Enhancements to our convention areas.
2. Renovations to the Pool Area.
3. Renovations to the Health Club & Spa and Cabanas.
4. Sports Book improvements to include new state of the art TV's and seating.
5. New LED lighting throughout various areas of the property.
6. New Guest Service Program and customer service training.
7. Several new Restaurant Concepts.
Whether your next meeting is for 10 or 10,000, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is the perfect location for all your guest room and event needs. So, take advantage of our improvements and attractive room rates.
If you're planning your next meeting for Las Vegas, now is a great opportunity to experience Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. To submit an RFP Click Here or e-mail your RFP directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sam Messina, VP of Sales