CLEARWATER BEACH, FL -Imagine a spa with no boundaries where organic-based naturaltherapies offer non-invasive, results-oriented treatments. Where spa elements are integrated into dayto-day resort life through an inspired restaurant menu, ambient guest room lighting, sound system andamenities, and the expansive environment of the Gulf waters. Such a place will soon exist, at theSandpearl Spa in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
The Sandpearl Spa, opening September 2007, will be Clearwater Beach's premier spa facilitycatering to discerning travelers in search of relaxing treatments, as wells as innovative stressreducingand rejuvenating programs.
The Sandpearl Spa's most distinctive spa regimen component lies within the Inner Sanctum,serving up steam and inhalation treatments that provide ritual cleansing. Spa guests will also enjoymemorable views of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Sandpearl Spa's philosophy has been formulated to meet the needs of the everdiscerning spa aficionado as well as the well-traveled Sandpearl guest who seeks luxuriousexperiences. The menu of services reflects the objective of living fully, with therapeutic and resultorientedtreatments and programs that embrace the Florida coastal environment. Reminiscent of itsorigins, the spa is a vibrant living process of renewal, self-discovery and community. It is bothpersonal and communal - reconnecting the individual to oneself and to the world around them - anexperience both empowering and healing.
The Sandpearl Spa features a full menu of therapeutic treatments without sacrificing luxury --a perfect way to begin or end anyone's day. Following is a sampling of the therapies and treatmentsto be offered:
* Sandpearl's signature facial, Pearl Iridescence - extracts of powdered pearl andaromatic botanicals are combined with an acupressure and lymphatic massage, leavingskin refined and radiant.Page 2 of 2: The Sandpearl Spa: Well-Being from the Gulf's Waters
* Healing Waters - a warm, soothing bath of mineral rich water to help ease aches andpains, followed by a detoxifying Marine Salt Scrub, and finished with a revitalizing ContrastVichy Rain Shower.
* Thalasso Bath - a therapeutic 'water massage' in a state-of-the-art hydro bath focusingon specific muscular aches and pains, increasing flexibility and restoring healthy muscletone.
* Aromatic Venture - essential oils interact with the mind/body self during a relaxing andgentle touch therapy.
* Signature Body Iridescence - crushed pearl paste, dry skin brushing and a warm silicabalm stimulates circulation, detoxifies, and eases fatigue.
In addition to the spa treatments, the Sandpearl Spa will also offer a series of life enrichingprograms designed to bring mind, body and soul into balance. Programs include yoga, Tai Chi,meditation and other fitness classes, artistic courses, cooking lessons, sunset picnics, and muchmore.
The Sandpearl Spa is being designed by Anne Bramham. With over 25 years of professionalexperience as a therapist, educator, and spa consultant, the British born Bramham is recognizedthroughout the spa industry as one of the top spa program designers in the world. Her clients includeThe Montage Spa Resort (Laguna Beach, Ca.), Catiglio Del Bosco (Tuscany) and Terranea (LosAngeles).27,
The Sandpearl Resort, which opened August 2007, is the first new beachfront resort inClearwater Beach in over 25 years. Situated along a 700-foot expanse of pristine Gulf Coast beach,Sandpearl will feature 253 luxurious guest rooms, a lagoon-style beachfront pool with privatecabanas, unique lifestyle enrichment programs, fine & casual dining, plus meeting & event space. Formore information, visit www.sandpearl.com or call (727) 441-2425.
The Sandpearl Resort is being developed by JMC Communities (www.jmccommunities.com)of St. Petersburg, Fla., and is managed by Naples, Fla.-based Coral Hospitality(www.coralhospitality.com). Other project partners include the Hunter Hotel Group and GreenfieldPartners.
YPB&R Public Relations